Merison's® Furniture was established in 2011 by Tim and Vickie Boyd, a local couple from Paris, Tennessee. They fused their two daughters' names, Meredith and Madison, together to give Merison's® its unique name.
The Boyd family wanted to create a locally owned and operated brand in the West Tennessee area that provided the community with "Endless Possibilities for Your Home" at affordable prices. "We are proud to provide retail offerings as well as Merison's® Payment Plan options to help customers achieve the look they want in their homes for prices they can afford," owner Tim Boyd states.
Merison's also offers a free delivery within 50 miles of store, a free lay-a-way program, free in-home or office design services, and in-house payment plan option!
The original store, located at 202 Memorial Drive in Paris, Tennessee was founded in 2011. In spring 2017, Merison's® opened a second location in Paris at 307 Fairview Street to provide expanded selections of merchandise to customers in the area.
We create value for everyday living by providing a variety of quality merchandise at fair prices in a friendly, clean, and convenient environment with a helpful and efficient staff. We pledge to serve the local community by creating a unique local shopping experience to fulfill customer needs and by providing jobs within the local economy.
- Integrity Our stores strive to provide the best value and service in the communities that we serve.
- Customer Service The customer comes first. Our goal is to satisfy our customers, and everything we do has that end in mind. Our job is to provide our customers with assistance in achieving the results they desire. Our job is to make the shopping experience very positive.
- Respect From the way that we treat our customers to the way we interact with each other, we are professionals in every sense of the word. That is apparent in how we communicate and interact with our customers and ourselves. Our company is a great place to shop and work.
- Responsibility Our individual goals and our company goals are in alignment with each other. We must take responsibility for achieving our own goals. Our combined individual and team achievements will lead to the success of the company.
- Success Our company must be successful. We are constantly looking for ways to improve, and we embrace change as an opportunity for growth.